Pokemon RP Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are temporarily closed!
to the Elix Region!

We're a role playing forum based on the anime/manga/videogame Pokemon. Please read the Newbie's Guide to help get started on our site. If you have any questions please come into the chat box. We love meeting potential members! ♥

Summertime
!

The >Elix Region has been hit with the summertime's harsh heat. Flowers bloom, leaves turn a bright green, and the sky is entirely blue.~

Cam! || Crust! || Sarah!

None yet.
Credits

The skin is provided by Forumotion and is called Dulce Maria, it was tweaked by Cam especially for Elix. The graphics and the coding for the sidebar is also by Cam.

Decided to make one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouki Kiyomizu
Trainer
Kouki Kiyomizu

IC Information
Class:
Pokemon on-hand:

Decided to make one Empty
PostSubject: Decided to make one   Decided to make one EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:52 pm

HELLO EVERYBODY :DDD

I decided to bring a whole new side to me by being SUPER DUPER UBER ENTHUSIASTIC and also BEING UBER NICE :DDDD
Um somethings about me are that I LUV POKEON<33333 My name is Jonathan but to Crust my name is Johnstomp because my facebook profile picture was a Marshtomp lol. Um My dsi was stolen EEEEWWWWW but I will soon be getting a new on in return, and i don't have to pay for it YAAAAY. I LOVE DEWGONG<333333...Dewgong is the best water type pokemon that I ever actually managed tot ake the time to evolve and train it to level 100. DEWGONG is the only pokemon I actually never use cheats on, not even shiny cheats. ITS TO LOVABLE. Um....what else....I have a job....I love using CAPS ;D um...I LUV THE ADMINS...they are all super cool...unlike that Awful pokemon Voyage, those JERKS hacked my SITE all ebcause they thought we were going to overrun them....MEANIES....

Anyways I am a real down-to-earth fella that can chill under the weatha, hope we all have fun rping together, and POWER TO THE KINGS OF THIS POKEMON RPG....*yay*
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Contest Director
Sarah

IC Information
Class:
Pokemon on-hand:

PostSubject: Re: Decided to make one   Decided to make one EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:59 pm

We already know each other, BUT HAYY! AGAIN! :P

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN! /waves frantically
Back to top Go down
Cammy
Admin
Cammy

PostSubject: Re: Decided to make one   Decided to make one EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

HEY, JOHNSTOMP!

I love me a Dewgong, too!! They're so badass! So glad you found us <333 Hope you have a ton of fun!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonrpkings.rpg-board.net
Kouki Kiyomizu
Trainer
Kouki Kiyomizu

IC Information
Class:
Pokemon on-hand:

PostSubject: Re: Decided to make one   Decided to make one EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:39 pm

*Faints from Dewgongs epicness* THEY ARE SO WICKED DUDE

AND THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME :DDD
Back to top Go down
Fedalia Raske
Trainer
Fedalia Raske

IC Information
Class:
Pokemon on-hand:

PostSubject: Re: Decided to make one   Decided to make one EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi. :3

Me nombre es PunkPlaidKitty, o simplemente Kitty. ;D

Welcome~!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decided to make one   Decided to make one Empty

Back to top Go down

Decided to make one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RP Kings :: Community :: Welcomes-