Pokemon RP Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are temporarily closed!
to the Elix Region!

We're a role playing forum based on the anime/manga/videogame Pokemon. Please read the Newbie's Guide to help get started on our site. If you have any questions please come into the chat box. We love meeting potential members! ♥

Summertime
!

The >Elix Region has been hit with the summertime's harsh heat. Flowers bloom, leaves turn a bright green, and the sky is entirely blue.~

Cam! || Crust! || Sarah!

None yet.
Credits

The skin is provided by Forumotion and is called Dulce Maria, it was tweaked by Cam especially for Elix. The graphics and the coding for the sidebar is also by Cam.

The Pokemon Lab

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Contest Director
Sarah

IC Information
Class:
Pokemon on-hand:

The Pokemon Lab Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Lab   The Pokemon Lab EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:46 am

The Professor:

"Hi there!

Interested in coming here to get your first pokemon? Great. Just come on in whenever you're ready; I'm always here, working, working, working. Being the youngest professor from all the major regions has its quirks when you have tons of work to do and all the energy I have!" *laughs* "Please don't be shy to ask me anything. I'll see you soon!"
- Prof. Pine

Most trainers will come here, unless they received their starter through a gift, it came along with them, or any other story that might of happened how they met them outside of the Lab. (Usually this is something you put in your history, say if you had the pokemon as a pet and you decided to use them instead of coming here, that's fine, but you would have had to say that in your history.)

If that is the case, then you can just go ahead and start roleplaying either in Praz Town or Praz Meadow and automatically have your pokedex and five pokeballs; unless your hometown is Altome, because if so, you can start RPing there.

If you do come here, there are some things that happen a little differently for each class:

Trainers: When you come here for your starter, the professor, Professor Pine will give you your starter and starting accessories, but he may also give you a special pokeball to try out for him when you're on your journey.

Coordinators:
When you come here for your starter, the professor, Professor Pine will give you your starter and starting accessories, but he may also give you a special accessory to help you out with your contests.

Breeders: When you come here for your starter, the professor, Professor Pine will give you your starter and starting accessories, but he may also give you a special item to help you out with the growth and well-being of your pokemon.

Please note: That when you don't come to the lab, these special things will not be given to you. You can still come to the lab to roleplay picking up your "starter package"(pokedex, pokeballs, item) if you have a pokemon already, but you do have the option to skip this.

Any questions? Please PM me.

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Lab
Page 1 of 1